* spam leaked through to zsh-users, sorry
@ 2020-08-20 23:46 Phil Pennock
From: Phil Pennock @ 2020-08-20 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hey folks,

We're sorry about that spam leak through to the zsh-users mailing-list.
Especially since the systems did correctly identify it as spam.

We've root-caused it to a recent change to the Exim and Rspamd
integration and variables used not having been matched by an update in
the Sympa mailing-list manager configuration to update the spam
scenario, so Sympa was blissfully ignorant that the message had been
marked spam.

That bug has been fixed, and a couple of other rough edges from the
recent migration have also been fixed.

We really want the Zsh mailing-lists to remain spam-free and your
inboxes to stay high signal/noise.  We have not taken this glitch
lightly.

Regards,
-Phil

* Re: spam leaked through to zsh-users, sorry
@ 2020-08-21  3:13 ` Ray Andrews
From: Ray Andrews @ 2020-08-21  3:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On 2020-08-20 4:46 p.m., Phil Pennock wrote:
> We really want the Zsh mailing-lists to remain spam-free and your
> inboxes to stay high signal/noise.  We have not taken this glitch
> lightly.
>
> Regards,
> -Phil

Thanks man.  Fantastic what the volunteers get done.