zsh-users
* ytalk completion
@ 1998-10-10 11:33 Bek Oberin
From: Bek Oberin @ 1998-10-10 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Okay, I've figured out completion on ssh/telnet/etc. by means
of an array of my favorite hosts.  But how can I do
the same for ytalk?

ie  I type
   ytalk matt@ne<tab>

and it completes the after-the-@-sign bit from the hosts array?

Same for finger, actually.

bekj

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/