zsh-users
* How to disable wrong suggestion then the command does not exist
@ 2011-05-01 16:22 İsmail Dönmez
From: İsmail Dönmez @ 2011-05-01 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Hi;

An example, I don't have wget installed on this machine:

[~]> wget <enter>
zsh: correct 'wget' to '_wget' [nyae]? <n>
zsh: command not found: wget

So its possibly confusing the command with the completion. Is there a way to
"fix" this behaviour?

Regards,
ismail

* Re: How to disable wrong suggestion then the command does not exist
@ 2011-05-01 17:12 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2011-05-01 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 9:22 AM, İsmail Dönmez <ismail@namtrac.org> wrote:

> [~]> wget <enter>
> zsh: correct 'wget' to '_wget' [nyae]? <n>
> zsh: command not found: wget
>
> So its possibly confusing the command with the completion. Is there a way to
> "fix" this behaviour?

Available as of 4.3.10:

     The shell variable CORRECT_IGNORE may be set to a pattern to match
     words that will never be offered as corrections.

For earlier versions, no, all you can do is "unsetopt CORRECT".

* Re: How to disable wrong suggestion then the command does not exist
@ 2011-05-01 18:05   ` İsmail Dönmez
From: İsmail Dönmez @ 2011-05-01 18:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Schaefer; +Cc: zsh-users