From: TJ Luoma <luomat@gmail.com>
To: zsh-users@zsh.org
Subject: Zsh as default in Mac OS 15 / zsh "primer"?
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 17:07:58 -0400

I've been told that zsh is the default shell in the new version of
macOS "Catalina".

Someone just asked me if I had a quick primer on why zsh is "better"
than other shells.

I've never really used others so I don't really know much about it, so
I wasn't sure what to suggest other than Googling,

Tj

--
TJ Luoma
TJ @ MacStories