* How to make completion menu select navigation not wrap around?
@ 2020-04-04 15:06 Marlon Richert
From: Marlon Richert @ 2020-04-04 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

When using arrow keys to navigate the completion menu, I do not want it to
wrap around (to the bottom row) when I press the up arrow key when I’m on
the top row of the menu. Instead, I want to go back to the command line.

Is there a zstyle to turn off menu wrapping? Or inside a widget function,
is there a parameter or function I can query to tell if the menu is open
and which line we’re on (so that I can then `send-break` instead of doing
`up-line`)?