* A string library that includes a JSON parser
@ 2019-11-17  8:35 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2019-11-17  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

Hello
I've written a quite capable JSON parser in pure Zsh and thought that
I'll make a string library and throw in a few other functions that I
have handy. It can be found at:
https://github.com/zdharma/zsh-string-lib.

--
Sebastian Gniazdowski
News: https://twitter.com/ZdharmaI

* Re: A string library that includes a JSON parser
@ 2019-11-21  3:22 ` Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2019-11-21  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

On Sun, 17 Nov 2019 at 09:35, Sebastian Gniazdowski
<sgniazdowski@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
> I've written a quite capable JSON parser in pure Zsh and thought that
> I'll make a string library and throw in a few other functions that I
> have handy. It can be found at:
> https://github.com/zdharma/zsh-string-lib.

The string library includes new functions:
- ini parser,
- Toml parser,
- two functions for non-greedy matching of patterns once posted to this list.