zsh-users
* RCS option problem/help
@ 2002-07-22 14:14 Valery Kobrin
From: Valery Kobrin @ 2002-07-22 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

I've installed zsh on OpenBSD 3.1 box for root account and I've found
that RCS option is not set by default, so .zprofile and .zlogin files
are not run at root login. But what is strange, .zshrc is run despite
of not set RCS. And I actually don't know what should be in system
wide startup files (except of /etc/zshenv).
Could somebody tell me what is wrong with my zsh installation?

Thanks,
Valery

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-22 14:15 UTC | newest]