zsh-users
* Goodbye from our Newsletter
@ 2018-02-03 14:32 [MailServer03] PHP List
From: [MailServer03] PHP List @ 2018-02-03 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

  Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.

  You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.

  This is the last email you will receive from us. Our newsletter system,
phpList,
  will refuse to send you any further messages, without manual intervention
by our administrator.

  If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:
  please go to http://mailserver03.com/lists/?p=subscribe and follow the
steps.

  Thank you

* Re: Goodbye from our Newsletter
@ 2018-02-02  9:22 ` Ben Oliver
From: Ben Oliver @ 2018-02-02  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

On 18-01-30 21:07:26, [MailServer03] PHP List wrote:

>  Goodbye from our Newsletter, sorry to see you go.
>
>  You have been unsubscribed from our newsletters.
>
>  This is the last email you will receive from us. Our newsletter system,
>phpList,
>  will refuse to send you any further messages, without manual intervention
>by our administrator.
>
>  If there is an error in this information, you can re-subscribe:
>  please go to http://mailserver03.com/lists/?p=subscribe and follow the
>steps.
>
>  Thank you

I'm going to assume this is some pretty well crafted BS

* Goodbye from our Newsletter
@ 2018-01-31  3:07 [MailServer03] PHP List
From: [MailServer03] PHP List @ 2018-01-31  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users