zsh-users
* newline grief
@ 2018-02-10 19:02 Ray Andrews
From: Ray Andrews @ 2018-02-10 19:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Users

I've been through this before, butI can't remember the answer:

$ typeset -m 'var*'
var1='this is var1'
var2='this is var2'
var3='this is var3'

$ for aa in `typeset -m 'var*'`; do
  print ${aa}
done

var1='this
is
var1'
var2='this
is
var2'
var3='this
is
var3'
varis=''
var=''

How do I get each variable to print on one line?  Sorry, I should know this.