zsh-users
* Re: [bug] Resizing an xterm while zsh queries the user
@ 1999-02-06  7:07 Geoff Wing
From: Geoff Wing @ 1999-02-06  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

Vincent Lefevre <Vincent.Lefevre@ens-lyon.fr> typed:
:For instance, if I type "rm blah/*", zsh asks:
:zsh: sure you want to delete all the files in /home/vlefevre/blah [yn]?
:But if I resize the xterm, zsh considers that I've typed [return],
:though I haven't typed anything. Could this be fixed?
:(This is with zsh 3.1.5)

Reproduced in 3.1.5. Couldn't reproduce in 3.1.5-pws-7
--
Geoff Wing   <gcw@pobox.com>            Mobile : (Australia) 0412 162 441
Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/   Ego URL: http://pobox.com/~gcw/

* [bug] Resizing an xterm while zsh queries the user
@ 1999-02-05 11:40 Vincent Lefevre
From: Vincent Lefevre @ 1999-02-05 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-users

For instance, if I type "rm blah/*", zsh asks:

zsh: sure you want to delete all the files in /home/vlefevre/blah [yn]?

But if I resize the xterm, zsh considers that I've typed [return],
though I haven't typed anything. Could this be fixed?

(This is with zsh 3.1.5)

--
Vincent Lefevre <Vincent.Lefevre@ens-lyon.fr> - PhD stud. in Computer Science
Web: http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~vlefevre/ - 100% validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC,