zsh-workers
* Zsh.sourceforge.net cut out the cruddy methods of Promotion !!
@ 2017-08-21  7:42 mark
From: mark @ 2017-08-21  7:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello Zsh,

Greetings for the day!

I would like to congratulate you for hard work done on your website.
However after reviewing it with standard search parameters. It seems you
have not updated your website as per recent Google algorithm.

So what's the catch? We need to work around with a more subtle approach
that will give us an outcome desired.

Few factors that are considered vital in new update:

Crawl issues: Broken links and html errors has always been in the forefront
while accessing the website performance. Hence can't be ignored!

Creating Influencer: Targeted Content to earn link and coverage is the key
to higher ranking and traffic.

Local First: Search localization has great influence in ranking and
reputation. An invalid local listing can give you least value on search
engine.

Real Traffic Sent: Backlinks are important, however it's values gets
counted when it sends back real traffic to your website. So DA, PA are of
relevance now not just PR.

Now if you have following questions and want to know how can we help then
please reply us back with your direct contact number and email address. We
will schedule a free consultation with our Google certified expert.

Q-(How to fix crawl issues and how does that impact ranking or traffic,
what are the best standard for content, how to be prominent on local
search, what is real back link, most importantly how to increase traffic
and ranking for better success)

Best regards,
Mark Winsten

Digital Marketing Consultant

Note: We are not spamming you; we visited your website to get contact
information. If you don't find this mail suitable please ask us to
“Remove”/ “Unsubscribe”.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-08-21  7:42 UTC | newest]