zsh-workers
* Microsoft Dynamics GP Users List
@ 2018-05-02 14:24 Cheryl Goode
From: Cheryl Goode @ 2018-05-02 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hope you are doing well.

Would you be interested in updated Microsoft Dynamics GP Users? We are happy
to provide the database across globe, specifically North America, EMEA, APAC
and Latin America.

We also have other users Like: Sage Intacct, NetSuite ERP, PeopleSoft, SAP
ERP, Sage 100c, Epicor ERP, QuickBooks, Xero, Dynamics NAV, SYSPRO, Avalara,
Kofax, Oracle JD Edwards and many more.

We also provide Decision Makers Contacts such as C- level, VP level,
Directors and Managers contact details.

Please review and let me know your thoughts, I will get back to you with
counts, pricing and more information in my next email. If you are not the
right person to discuss this mail then feel freely to forward this mail to
the right person in your organization.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
Cheryl Goode
Marketing Analyst

To opt out reply back with "Remove"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-02 14:24 UTC | newest]