zsh-workers
* Re: Positional Parameter "$@"
       [not found] <26751.804456239@yumimi.dais.is.tohoku.ac.jp>
@ 1995-06-30 10:24 ` Zoltan Hidvegi
From: Zoltan Hidvegi @ 1995-06-30 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers; +Cc: kanaya

Yoshinari KANAYA <kanaya@yumimi.dais.is.tohoku.ac.jp> wrote:
> Dear ZSH maintainers,
>
>     $ echo $ZSH_VERSION
>     2.6-beta8
>     $ uname -a
>     SunOS chacha 5.3 Generic_101318-70 sun4m sparc
>
> (1) $ cat foo
>     #!/bin/zsh
>     echo ${1+"$@"}
>
>     $ ./foo a b c
>     ./foo: ambiguous: a [2]

That's a bug. I've fixed it long a ago in my releases, which can be ftp'ed
from ftp://ktud.elte.hu/pub/zsh. I did too may changes in the substitution
code so I do not send a patch for that.

Zoltan

* Re: Positional Parameter "$@"
@ 1995-06-30 13:32   ` Yoshinari KANAYA/金谷吉成
From: Yoshinari KANAYA/金谷吉成 @ 1995-06-30 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zoltan Hidvegi; +Cc: zsh-workers

  Hello Zoltan,

hzoli@cs.elte.hu (Zoltan Hidvegi) wrote in <9506300924.AA02201@turan.elte.hu>:

> > (1) $ cat foo
> >     #!/bin/zsh
> >     echo ${1+"$@"}
> >
> >     $ ./foo a b c
> >     ./foo: ambiguous: a [2]
>
> That's a bug. I've fixed it long a ago in my releases, which can be ftp'ed
> from ftp://ktud.elte.hu/pub/zsh. I did too may changes in the substitution
> code so I do not send a patch for that.

     I see!  I'll get your zsh release soon and try it.  Thank you for
your kindness.
--
Yoshinari KANAYA <kanaya@yumimi.dais.is.tohoku.ac.jp>
Miyazaki Laboratory, Graduate School of Information Sciences,