zsh-workers
* kill problem on Ultrix
@ 1995-06-04 14:50 Marek Andricik
From: Marek Andricik @ 1995-06-04 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

     Hi, I've already sent message about this problem some days ago. It
seems to me that it was sent to wrong address. Being lazy I replied to
one message. As I remember right reply was set to the list, wasn't it?
I didn't read the list for month or two carefully. Perhaps I didn't notice
the change.
     The kill builtin is the problem. It accepts only some signals on
Ultrix. So, the details...

39 hron /..nt/PVS/andricik % uname -a
ULTRIX hron.ef.tuke.sk 4.2 0 RISC

40 hron /..nt/PVS/andricik % echo $VERSION
zsh 2.5.03
41 hron /..nt/PVS/andricik % kill -l
HUP INT QUIT ILL TRAP IOT EMT FPE KILL BUS SEGV SYS PIPE ALRM TERM URG STOP TSTP
 CONT CHLD TTIN TTOU IO XCPU XFSZ VTALRM PROF WINCH USR1 USR2

42 hron /..nt/PVS/andricik % zsh-2.6-beta9 -f
hron% kill -l
HUP INT QUIT ILL TRAP IOT

     The same bahavior with beta7, beta8 and Zoltan's beta9. Version
2.5.03 works fine. All mentioned versions work fine with SunOS 4.1.2.

							Bye, Marek

--
                                       Marek Andricik, ircnick Nevedko
                 andricik@hron.ef.tuke.sk, andricik@derpi.tuwien.ac.at