zsh-workers
* Solved: Zsh problem under Linux
@ 1995-07-14  5:11 Snow Cat
From: Snow Cat @ 1995-07-14  5:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh; +Cc: zsh-workers

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your suggestion! Changing name of signal file in signal.h to be
/usr/include/asm/signal.h does solve the probem and now zsh 2.6.10 works fine
under Linux.

I have sent a message on the contrary ~ an hour ago.  It turned out that I had
a hardware problem:  with  ~85F in the room   and both hard drives  working in
parallel,   something inside my  PC just  refused  to work  correctly, which I
discovered when the  system  crashed and  refused  to reboot even  with  reset
button :) Now that I opened the case zsh binary works fine.

--
     Snow ^oo^ Cat <snowcat@gd.cs.CSUFresno.EDU>
      _  ->  <-    aka Oleg Kibirev <oleg@gd.cs.CSUFresno.EDU>

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-07-14  5:34 UTC | newest]