zsh-workers
* global zlogout
@ 1995-09-06 15:54 Carlos Carvalho
From: Carlos Carvalho @ 1995-09-06 15:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I forgot to say that it's only sourced if job control is enabled,
which I think is also incorrect.

Carlos

* Re: global zlogout
@ 1995-09-06 16:37 ` Zoltan Hidvegi
From: Zoltan Hidvegi @ 1995-09-06 16:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos Carvalho

> I've just grabed Zoltan's release, after MANY trials :-( Without
> ncftp's nifty appending get I wouldn't have managed...
>
> I noticed that the global zlogout is not sourced if NORCS is set. I
> think this is wrong, it should always be executed, just like the
> global zshenv.

I think that the same holds for the vanilla beta10.  zlogout should be
executed if zlogin (or zprofile) executed on login.  Currently zlogout
executed only on exit from login shells if NO_RCS is not set.

Zoltan

* global zlogout
@ 1995-09-06 15:52 Carlos Carvalho