zsh-workers
* ALLEXPORT problem on zsh
@ 1995-09-11  5:10 Roy LIMLEY
From: Roy LIMLEY @ 1995-09-11  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-list; +Cc: richard, james, chris

Dear Sir/Madam,

I installed zsh version 2.5.03 and encountered a problem with ALLEXPORT.  When
I put "set ALLEXPORT" either in my .zshrc and .zshenv file, then everytime I
do "echo $1", it will always gives out "ALLEXPORT".  An example:

   echo $1 <CR>
   ALLEXPORT

This problem also applies when if I run "echo $1" from a script file.  This
wasn't a problem in the earlier version of zsh.  Any suggestion on how to fix
this?

Thanks,
Roy

only message in thread, other threads:[~1995-09-11  5:11 UTC | newest]