zsh-workers
* Weird completion bug in hzoli13
@ 1996-04-10  1:48 Vinnie Shelton
From: Vinnie Shelton @ 1996-04-10  1:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

If I have a file which starts with a numeric prefix, like "152.html",
if I then try to do filename completion on that file after an input
redirection, like so:

	cat <152"TAB"

the shell hangs.  This is on an unpatched (maybe 1 or two small
patches) hzoli13.  Standard beta13 does not show this behavior.
This happens on my SVR4.2 box at home, as well as the SunOS4.1.3U1
box at work.  It even happens when I start the shell with "-f".

Can anyone else reproduce this?

--vin

* Re: Weird completion bug in hzoli13
@ 1996-04-10  8:10 ` Zoltan Hidvegi