zsh-workers
* beta14
@ 1996-04-15 22:21 Rob Hooft
From: Rob Hooft @ 1996-04-15 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Sorry if this is well known on the workers list, but I'm only on the
users lists at the moment.

When compiling beta14 on my linux machine I get:

  gcc -c -I.. -I. -I.  -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -Wno-implicit -Wmissing-prototypes -fwritable-strings -O2 zle_tricky.c
  zle_tricky.c: In function `maketildelist':
  zle_tricky.c:1684: too few arguments to function
  make[1]: *** [zle_tricky.o] Error 1

Solved it by changing that line to:
    nameddirtab->filltable(nameddirtab);

Hope that is correct.

Regards,

--
=== Rob.Hooft@EMBL-Heidelberg.DE   http://www.Sander.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE/rob/ ==
==== In need of protein modeling?  http://www.Sander.EMBL-Heidelberg.DE/whatif/

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-04-15 22:30 UTC | newest]