zsh-workers
* Solaris zsh needs -lnsl
@ 1996-04-28  1:14 Felix von Leitner
From: Felix von Leitner @ 1996-04-28  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Z-Shell Liste

Hi folks,

when compiling zsh under Solaris, it didn't find two symbols from -lnsl,
both from zsh_tricky.c I think.

Felix

* Re: Solaris zsh needs -lnsl
@ 1996-04-28  2:50 ` Dave Wreski
From: Dave Wreski @ 1996-04-28  2:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix von Leitner; +Cc: Z-Shell Liste

When compiling beta15, under 2.5, I did not have this problem.. (gcc 2.6.0)

Dave

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Felix von Leitner wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> when compiling zsh under Solaris, it didn't find two symbols from -lnsl,
> both from zsh_tricky.c I think.
>
> Felix

* Re: Solaris zsh needs -lnsl
@ 1996-04-28  5:47 ` Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1996-04-28  5:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix von Leitner; +Cc: zsh-workers

> Hi folks,
>
> when compiling zsh under Solaris, it didn't find two symbols from -lnsl,
> both from zsh_tricky.c I think.

I do all my work on Solaris 2.5, so if zsh should compile anywhere,
it should be Solaris.  I suggest you unset the variable
LD_LIBRARY_PATH and try again.

rc