zsh-workers
* what are the other mirror sites using?
@ 1996-05-07  1:31 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1996-05-07  1:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Ok, now I have to change my ftp site to do mirroring.
What piece of software are the other mirror sites using
to do this?  I need to set this up.

rc

* Re: what are the other mirror sites using?
@ 1996-05-07  2:41 ` Zoltan Hidvegi
From: Zoltan Hidvegi @ 1996-05-07  2:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Coleman; +Cc: zsh-workers

> Ok, now I have to change my ftp site to do mirroring.
> What piece of software are the other mirror sites using
> to do this?  I need to set this up.

For me, mirror-2.8 works fine with perl-5.001m.

It can be found in

        src.doc.ic.ac.uk [146.169.2.1]
                directory: computing/archiving/mirror
                (shortcut packages/mirror)