zsh-workers
* Re: need help establishing safety of zsh to sysadmin
       [not found] <9605062038.AA16823@cryptica.UCSD.EDU>
@ 1996-05-07  7:14 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 1996-05-07  7:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list; +Cc: Jose Unpingco

> I was hoping some of you could give me some
> specific examples of how zsh has not caused problems for you sysadmins
> out here.

Zsh is installed as one of the main shells here in this institute, and
I believe in DESY Hamburg.  I have an office in the computer center
here, and I'm known to be the local zsh expert, so I'd probably hear
if something was going wrong (though I'm not officially involved with
the UNIX systems).  So far the only complaint I got was about `read
-k' not working from a script, which I think has since been fixed.
That seems to be quite a lot of satisfied users.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@ifh.de>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77330

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-05-07  7:31 UTC | newest]