zsh-workers
* limit on CVS does not work - please help
@ 2005-02-16 16:53 Helmut Jarausch
From: Helmut Jarausch @ 2005-02-16 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers; +Cc: jarausch

Hi,

having used ZSH for years now, I've encountered a problem
when building ZSH (CVS 2005/01/29  - currently CVS is broken)
on a new system with glibc-2.3.4 .
Although the build looked perfectly normal,
the 'limit' command doesn't work anymore.

'limit' alone doesn't show anything
and ,e.g.,
limit stacksize 768M

gives 'unknown resource stacksize'

What am I missing, what might be the reason for this
and how can I find out / debug this.

Many thanks for your help,

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik