zsh-workers
* FreeBSD process substitution bug
@ 2005-10-29  7:06 Steve Atwell
From: Steve Atwell @ 2005-10-29  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

It seems that zsh process substitution doesn't work properly on recent
versions of FreeBSD.  Here's what happens:

% cat <(date)
cat: /dev/fd/11: No such file or directory

This happens to me on FreeBSD 5.4 with zsh 4.2.5 built with default
configure options.

I'm not on the list, so please Cc responses to me.

--
Steve Atwell <satwell@disjoint.net>