zsh-workers
* ligatures AE and OE
@ 2006-01-08  9:54 Zvi Har'El
From: Zvi Har'El @ 2006-01-08  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

As far as I can verify, although the ligatures æ and œ can be entered using
insert-compose-character with the digraphs ae and oe respectively, the upper
case ligatures Æ and Œ cannot, and zsh claims "no such combination" on AE and
OE. Is it just my problem, or can you fix it? I am using the CVS HEAD zsh on
Linux.

Best,

Zvi.

PS. On Solaris, insert-compose-character still doesn't work for me.

--
Dr. Zvi Har'El      mailto:rl@math.technion.ac.il    Department of Mathematics
tel:+972-54-4227607 icq:179294841    Technion - Israel Institute of Technology