zsh-workers
* Segfault in CVS when in interactive mode
@ 2007-02-03  1:14 Felix Eckhofer
From: Felix Eckhofer @ 2007-02-03  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi again.

The Computer-Gods don't seem to like me today. While trying to use the
CVS version to investigate another problem (i'll write another mail in
a second) I ran into this segfault. The exact thing happend to me
before I applied the patch from earlier today so I'm starting to think
this might be a x64 specific issue.

Steps to reproduce:
  1) Open the menu completion interactive mode (not inc. search)
  2) Press any of [a-z]

Again, the backtrace is attached. Unfortunately I was unable to find why
this actually fails so I hope one of you might be able to reproduce it.
If you need any further information... you know where to ask :)

regards,
felix
--
felix_eckhofer  *  [fli4l-/eis-team]  *  ICQ#_59008162

"Ein Betriebssystem sie zu knechten, sie alle zu finden,
 ins Dunkle zu treiben und ewig zu binden..."