zsh-workers
* about maillist
@ 2008-05-13 12:20 sergio
From: sergio @ 2008-05-13 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello.

Peter, Andrey and other subscribers,
please use reply to list button or remove private address from "To:" header.

I receive two reply on my letters.

--
sergio

* Re: about maillist
@ 2008-05-13 12:55 ` Stephane Chazelas
From: Stephane Chazelas @ 2008-05-13 12:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 04:20:06PM +0400, sergio wrote:
[...]
> Peter, Andrey and other subscribers,
> please use reply to list button or remove private address from "To:" header.
>
> I receive two reply on my letters.
[...]

Hi Sergio,

Then I'd suggest you configure your mailer so that it sets the
"Mail-Followup-To:" header accordingly, we're not meant to know
by heart who is and who is not subscribed to the list.

regards,
Stéphane