zsh-workers
* [solaris] completion function for zone*
@ 2008-08-12  8:57 Bruno Bonfils
From: Bruno Bonfils @ 2008-08-12  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi,

I wrote a completion function for solaris's 10+ zones management
function, the function is available here :

http://svn.asyd.net/svn/zsh/trunk/functions/_zones

feel free to add/modify it

cheers
--
http://asyd.net/home/   - Home Page
http://guses.org/home/  - French Speaking (Open)Solaris User Group

* Re: [solaris] completion function for zone*
@ 2008-08-12 10:44 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2008-08-12 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:57:48 +0200
Bruno Bonfils <asyd@debian-fr.org> wrote:
> I wrote a completion function for solaris's 10+ zones management
> function, the function is available here :
>
> http://svn.asyd.net/svn/zsh/trunk/functions/_zones
>
> feel free to add/modify it
>
> cheers

Thanks.  It shouldn't define functions that don't begin with "_"; this
violates the completion system's guarantee about the namespace.
You also need to invoke

_zones "$@"

at the end so that it works the first time.

* Re: [solaris] completion function for zone*
@ 2008-08-12 14:02 ` Danek Duvall
From: Danek Duvall @ 2008-08-12 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruno Bonfils; +Cc: zsh-workers

On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 10:57:48AM +0200, Bruno Bonfils wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wrote a completion function for solaris's 10+ zones management
> function, the function is available here :
>
> http://svn.asyd.net/svn/zsh/trunk/functions/_zones
>
> feel free to add/modify it

/etc/zones/index isn't a public interface.  You should use "zoneadm list"
to get the list of zones instead.

I submitted a completion function for zlogin a short while back (July 21).
That should either be rolled into this file, or the _zlogin() here should
be dropped -- I think that mine is more accurate, though I don't complete
the zonename.

Danek