zsh-workers
* Writing a plugin - where to start?
@ 2014-03-04 16:31 Timm Bla
From: Timm Bla @ 2014-03-04 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello list,

I am new to zsh and I want to write a plugin.

For that I need to be able to change the output of the history.
So that when the user goes back or forth in the history (with the arrow
keys for example) my plugin gives back the output the user will see.

I went through the manual and looked at some other plugins but still don't
quite know where to start.
Maybe someone here can point me in the right direction?

Best,   Timm