zsh-workers
* Completion for Debian _apt missing --auto-remove option
@ 2014-11-19 12:13 saga
From: saga @ 2014-11-19 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi guys,

 I installed zsh on Ubuntu 14.10,and make it the default shell. But i found that the zsh completion for apt-get missiong the "--auto-remove" option.
     --auto-remove
           If the command is either install or remove, then this option acts like running the autoremove command, removing unused dependency packages. Configuration Item:
           APT::Get::AutomaticRemove.

I checked the debian's apt-get,it also has the  "--auto-remove" option。
This is not a ubuntu-only feature, i fixed this with one line addtion in "Completion/Debian/_apt" as bellow:
 --auto-remove:bool \

                                                                                                      Many thanks.

* Re: Completion for Debian _apt missing --auto-remove option
@ 2014-11-20  0:34 ` Axel Beckert
From: Axel Beckert @ 2014-11-20  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 08:13:04PM +0800, saga wrote:
> I installed zsh on Ubuntu 14.10,and make it the default shell. But
> i found that the zsh completion for apt-get missiong the
> "--auto-remove" option.

Ubuntu still has zsh 5.0.5, but I could confirm that this is still the
case in the 5.0.7 version in Debian Testing/Unstable as well as in
zsh's git HEAD.

		Kind regards, Axel
\ /  Say No to HTML in E-Mail and News            | abe@deuxchevaux.org  (Mail)
 X   See http://www.nonhtmlmail.org/campaign.html | abe@noone.org (Mail+Jabber)