zsh-workers
* I'm having trouble with git ...
@ 2014-12-07 19:24 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2014-12-07 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Counting objects: 36, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (24/24), done.
Writing objects: 100% (24/24), 2.57 KiB, done.
Total 24 (delta 19), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./objects

fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
To ssh://barts@git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://barts@git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code'

This started happening after PWS created the interrupt_abort branch, but I
don't know if that's related.

* Re: I'm having trouble with git ...
@ 2014-12-07 19:39 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2014-12-07 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Counting objects: 36, done.
> Delta compression using up to 2 threads.
> Compressing objects: 100% (24/24), done.
> Writing objects: 100% (24/24), 2.57 KiB, done.
> Total 24 (delta 19), reused 0 (delta 0)
> error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./
> objects
>
> fatal: failed to write object
> error: unpack failed: unpack-objects abnormal exit
> To ssh://barts@git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code
>  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
> error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://barts@git.code.sf.net/p/zsh/code'
>

> This started happening after PWS created the interrupt_abort branch, but I
> don't know if that's related.

No, I've been able to commit since then, but I couldn't commit my last
patch on that branch, either, for the same reason.  Something going on at
sf.

pws

* Re: I'm having trouble with git ...
@ 2014-12-07 20:01   ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2014-12-07 20:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

On Dec 7,  7:39pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: I'm having trouble with git ...
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
} > error: insufficient permission for adding an object to repository database ./objects
} >
} > This started happening after PWS created the interrupt_abort branch, but I
} > don't know if that's related.
}
} No, I've been able to commit since then, but I couldn't commit my last
} patch on that branch, either, for the same reason.  Something going on at
} sf.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6448242/git-push-error-insufficient-permission-for-adding-an-object-to-repository-datab

Do any of us have shell access to the git repository?

* Re: I'm having trouble with git ...
@ 2014-12-07 20:24     ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2014-12-07 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 12:01:50 -0800
Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com> wrote:
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6448242/git-push-error-insufficient-permission-for-adding-an-object-to-repository-datab
>
> Do any of us have shell access to the git repository?

I don't think it's just us.

  The sourceforge.net website is temporarily in static offline mode.
  Only a very limited set of project pages are available until the main
  website returns to service.

pws

* Re: I'm having trouble with git ...
@ 2014-12-07 21:12       ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2014-12-07 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 20:24:27 +0000
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 12:01:50 -0800
> Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com> wrote:
> > http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6448242/git-push-error-insufficient-permission-for-adding-an-object-to-repository-datab
> >
> > Do any of us have shell access to the git repository?
>
> I don't think it's just us.

Seems to be fixed now, successfully pushed last couple of commits.

pows