zsh-workers
* Re: Update Available: zsh
       [not found] <E1ZWlMR-00020w-2v@sfs-gobble-1.v29.ch3.sourceforge.com>
@ 2015-09-01 14:07 ` Dave Yost
From: Dave Yost @ 2015-09-01 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Odd that there is no mention here of a new release:
http://zsh.sourceforge.net

> On Sep 1, 2015, at 6:12 AM, SourceForge.net <noreply-updater@sourceforge.net> wrote:
>

> Find, Create, & Publish Open Source Software for free.
> Hi! You have an update available.
> zsh
>
> zsh-5.1.tar.gz
> Released on 2015-09-01
>
> Download Latest Version
>
> Unsubscribe me from receiving notifications for this project.
> This e-mail was intended for: dave@yost.com
> Unsubscribe from project | Manage your subscriptions | Privacy policy

* Re: Update Available: zsh
@ 2015-09-01 14:31   ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2015-09-01 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 07:07:05 -0700
Dave Yost <Dave@Yost.com> wrote:
> Odd that there is no mention here of a new release:
> http://zsh.sourceforge.net

That's not the right place to look for the latest release, that's why.
If you want notifications, you subscribe to the mailing list or one of
the automated Sourceforge mechanisms.

The stuff on the documentation site does get updated periodically by
long-suffering volunteers, but is not automated, unlike the main release
process.

Unless you're saying you'd have time to spring into action instantly
and update the documentation site when there's a release... :-/

pws