zsh-workers
* Proposal for your website
@ 2015-11-05 17:25 Francis Morales
From: Francis Morales @ 2015-11-05 17:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello!

My name is Francis from poweryourdesign.com, I'm contacting you today to ask if you would be interested in advertising third party content on your website zsh.sourceforge.net .

We have a team of professional writers and journalists who create content for a range of different niches.

I'm currently looking for websites to place third party content on behalf of my client and it is related to mobile apps business.

If this is something that you would be interested in, or simply would like some more information please let me know!

Best  regards,
Francis Morales
www.poweryourdesign.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-05 17:40 UTC | newest]