zsh-workers
* LED Lightings Products for you
@ 2016-06-15 21:00 sznj
From: sznj @ 2016-06-15 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Dear Sirs,

We are leading manufacture for LED Lights,our products are LED Tube
Lights,LED Panels,,LED Grow Lights,LED Sensor Lights and others more lights.
Our all items have 2-3years warranty, got CE and RoHS.
Regards
Jenny Sun
Export Manager
LED Fortune Industrial Limited
Chongmei Industrial Park Dongguan City Guangdong Province China
Tel:86-769-87021038
Fax:86-769-87021018
Mobile:86-15321667182
Email:sales@ledfortune.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-15 21:01 UTC | newest]