zsh-workers
* Attn: Upgrading MailBox For zsh-workers@zsh.org in Progress Verify Password
@ 2016-06-21  3:39 Mail Activation
From: Mail Activation @ 2016-06-21  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 640 bytes --]

Hi zsh-workers@zsh.org,

Recently we received some notifications regarding your account: (zsh-workers@zsh.org) , which might be block due to recent  low storage capacity of your mail.

We will ensure that we block your account if we do not hear from you. Please kindly click the link below to stop this attempts and reclaim your account.

   Continue verification

Thanks,
The Email Team

This email has been sent from an unmonitored email address. Please do not reply to this message. We are unable to respond to replies.

2016 Email Administrator Inc. All Rights Reserved. | Privacy policy

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-06-21  5:34 UTC | newest]