zsh-workers
* Tannery for quality pig leather from China
@ 2016-07-01 11:06 Henry Tan
From: Henry Tan @ 2016-07-01 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Dear Sirs/Madams,We, Yichuang Leather Group Co., Ltd. were established in 1999. We are a tannery located in the China biggest pig leather production base in Wenzhou City, where there is convenient transportation, logistics and strong cost advantage on raw hides. Our monthly output is 9 containers.Our company is specializing in different types of pig leather:1 Pig skin full grain lining2 Pig skin split lining3 Pig split resined, or glazed lining4 Pig suede leather, for shoes or clothing5 Pig split suede, for shoes or clothing6 Pig skiver lining leather (it has full grain lining looking)7 Pig coated/sprayed leather for shoes, furniture, or bags8 Pearlised (pearled) pig leather9 Metallic/metalled pig lining10 Pig eco skin lining (with full grain lining face)11 Pig embossed leather12 Veg-tanned pig lining13 Pig nubuck for upperOur production meets REACH, EU standard with certificates issued by TUV or SGS for all shipments.Our company has always been adhering to the principle of "customer first, quality first”. To provide customers with high quality and affordable products.Welcome your visit, and enquiry for prices or samples.Regards,Henry Tan - Sales supervisorYichuang Leather Group Co., Ltd.Email: yichuang369@126.comTel: 0086-577-6473 8728