zsh-workers
* Investment Opportunity zsh-workers@zsh.org.
@ 2016-09-05 20:41 Faiz Barakat
From: Faiz Barakat @ 2016-09-05 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Asalaam Alaikum zsh-workers@zsh.org,

I am the PA to The Director of Investment in a UAE-based investment company, we are currently diversifying and sourcing investment opportunities for our review and consideration, as we seek to diversify and expand our investment portfolio outside the Gulf region. We are making debt financial Investment partnership  for both long and short term periods, early or late stages at 6% ROI (Investment Size: Minimum: $1 Million USD Maximum: $800 Million USD). I look forward to hearing from you.

Feel free to write me here: info@tothediralnum.com or faizbarakat@tothediralnum.com or to my private email: faizbarakatshare@gmail.com

Faiz Barakat
Personal Assitant
Investment Director.