zsh-workers
* unzip -l completion
       [not found] <CGME20161208163246eucas1p2583fae81d027ed39f250a87fcf479344@eucas1p2.samsung.com>
@ 2016-12-08 16:32 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2016-12-08 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

Completion of zip files is currently broken after "unzip -l" as well as
-v, and possibly other options since there are a whole pile that forbid
it; it only lists further options.

Looking at _zip, the problem at first looked to be obvious, but it
isn't.  I tinkered with it a bit further and got it so it completed zip
files --- but at that point it decided to complete non-zip files, too.
Then I gave up as life's too short.

Anyone know what to do?

pws

* Re: unzip -l completion
@ 2016-12-08 17:47   ` Oliver Kiddle
From: Oliver Kiddle @ 2016-12-08 17:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

Peter wrote:
> Completion of zip files is currently broken after "unzip -l" as well as

> Anyone know what to do?

Revert 39611. (which I was about to do anyway. more coming later)

Oliver

PS. Sorry about that.

* Re: unzip -l completion
@ 2016-12-09  9:54     ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2016-12-09  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Hackers' List

On Thu, 08 Dec 2016 18:47:49 +0100
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Peter wrote:
> > Completion of zip files is currently broken after "unzip -l" as well as
>
> > Anyone know what to do?
>
> Revert 39611. (which I was about to do anyway. more coming later)

Thanks, it's working now...  I'm just slowly backing away down the
corridor looking nonchalant...

pws