zsh-workers
* Financial Market Investor
@ 2018-04-14  3:01 Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
From: Digital Asset Holdings, LLC  @ 2018-04-14  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 764 bytes --]

Digital Asset Holdings, LLC is an Investment Banking firm, business developer, Head of Global credit portfolio, Credit Policy and Strategy. We are in search of an eligible business partner with credible business goals and perceptible business plan to invest Fifty Million United States Dollars; our mission is to promote trade association of public trust and confidence in the financial markets we need an associate with good accountability and experienced training to handle the amount mentioned for proper investment to generate good profitable return.

 Kindly get back to us to discuss the details of this proposed business partnership.

Thank you

 Digital Asset Holdings, LLC
96 Spring Street, 7th & 8th Floors
New York, NY 10012