* Manage Disk Usage
@ 2020-01-14  4:44 Server
From: Server @ 2020-01-14  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

[-- Attachment #1: Mail message body --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 673 bytes --]

Dear Customer,
 Some of your messages have been blocked due to insufficient storage space
Click here to upgrade storage space

 Note: This upgrade is required immediately after receiving this message

 Please do not reply to this email. Replying to this email will not secure your services. Your services are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in our Service Agreement, which you accepted at the time of purchase. Please note, in accordance with our Privacy Policy, we will continue to send you notices and other important information affecting your account or services in order to fulfill our obligations to you.