zsh-workers
* imaging you need
@ 2018-08-11  9:06 Jeff
From: Jeff @ 2018-08-11  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

We would like to check if your photos need editing. We can do it for you.

Our image editing is for web store photos, jewelries images and beauty and
portrait photos etc.
It is including cut out and clipping path , and also retouching if it is
needed.

We can do test on your photos. Just send us a photo we will start to work
on it,

Thanks,
Jeff Allen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-12  0:51 UTC | newest]