zsh-workers
* ZSH book?
@ 2003-03-11 17:23 Martin Streicher, Editor
From: Martin Streicher, Editor @ 2003-03-11 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

My name is Martin Streicher, and I am the "Open Source" editor at
APress Books (www.apress.com). I would like to consider a book on ZSH
and am looking for authors and proposals for the book. In many ways,
the book would be like the seminal csh and bash books, but since ZSH is
much more extensible (globbing, auto-expanstion), I can see there being
much more to the book that just how to write scripts, aliases, etc.

Please contact me, either individually or as a concerted effort, about
such a book.

My background is technical; I have a MSCS from Purdue and worked on the
guts of csh for longer than I care to admit.

I look forward to your reply.

Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-11 17:20 UTC | newest]