zsh-workers
* Re: http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Guide/ gone?
       [not found] <201005202038.53956.daniel@thequod.de>
@ 2010-05-21  8:19 ` Georg Sluyterman - dotSrc.org staff
From: Georg Sluyterman - dotSrc.org staff @ 2010-05-21  8:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Hahler; +Cc: staff, zsh-workers

Daniel Hahler wrote, On 2010-05-20 20:38:
> Hello,
>
> can you tell what happened to http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Guide/ ?
>
> It's mentioned in e.g. the zsh man page and currently redirects to
> http://dotsrc.org/Guide/ - which then redirects to /404/
>
> Can you setup some redirection, in case it's gone from your server, but you
> know where it moved?

Hi Daniel

We do not host the zsh webpage any more, only the zsh mirror
(mirrors.dotsrc.org/zsh). We have made a permanent redirect for
http://zsh.sunsite.dk/ to http://zsh.sourceforge.net/.

--
Regards Georg Sluyterman
dotSrc.org staff

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-21  8:44 UTC | newest]