zsh-workers
* [BUG] vcs_info '%r' doesn't work properly when entered a subdirectory of a git repository through a symlink
@ 2013-11-21  1:45 Hong Xu
From: Hong Xu @ 2013-11-21  1:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi all,

The vcs_info '%r' generally works perfect, but when I symlinked a
subdirectory of the root dir of the git repository to somewhere else,
and cd from the symlink, '%r' doesn't show the correct value, while the
git repository can be recognized by zsh.

Example:

mkdir -p tmp/repo/sub
cd tmp/repo
git init
ln -s $(pwd)/sub $HOME/sub
cd ~/sub

Then you will see '%r' is not the root directory of the repo (for me
it's my home directory basename).

Thanks,
Hong