zsh-workers
* For ten minutes of your time we'll send you on a Holiday
@ 2014-09-15  8:10 Holiday Incentives
From: Holiday Incentives @ 2014-09-15  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

If you have trouble reading this email, click here for a web-based version

Do You Need to Make More

Using amazing Holiday Incentives

you will increase your

volume

And we will give you a 7 night Holiday stay in Bali or Thailand

absolutely

so you can sample the

4-5 star resorts

for yourself as a

for your time.

By using the Holiday Incentives you can:

Increase

response rate

Increase

conversion rate

Attract new customers and loyalise them

Reward customers for referring people to you

Create means to negotiate the closing of a

Attract subscribers to your publications

Teambuilding occasions for your personnel

As a public relations “door-opener", “ice-breaker" or “rapport-creator"

Destinations inQueensland - New South Wales - Victoria - Western Australia - Tasmania -New Zealand - Fiji - Bali - Thailand - Many other exotic locations

Our holidays will not be beaten on

This e-mail has been sent to zsh-workers@zsh.org, respecting the legal rights regarding e-mail marketing and data protection laws in Europe. If you consider that this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake, please let us know as soon as possible. To remove your e-mail from our mailing list, click here.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-09-15  8:21 UTC | newest]