zsh-workers
* where should security-sensitive bugs be sent?
@ 2018-08-12  0:31 Anthony Sottile
From: Anthony Sottile @ 2018-08-12  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I have a bug and patch (that may be a security issue) that I would
like to submit but I'm not aware of the protocol for zsh and could not
find a security mailing list.

Thanks in advance,

Anthony

* Re: where should security-sensitive bugs be sent?
@ 2018-08-12 14:54 ` Eric Cook
From: Eric Cook @ 2018-08-12 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On 08/11/2018 08:31 PM, Anthony Sottile wrote:
> I have a bug and patch (that may be a security issue) that I would
> like to submit but I'm not aware of the protocol for zsh and could not
> find a security mailing list.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Anthony

you would contact the coordinator in this case.

in zsh(1)

AUTHOR
        Zsh was originally written by Paul Falstad <pf@zsh.org>.  Zsh is now maintained by the members of the  zsh-workers  mailing  list  <zsh-workers@zsh.org>.   The
        development is currently coordinated by Peter Stephenson <pws@zsh.org>.  The coordinator can be contacted at <coordinator@zsh.org>, but matters relating to the
        code should generally go to the mailing list.

* Re: where should security-sensitive bugs be sent?
@ 2018-08-12 16:33   ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2018-08-12 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers, Eric Cook

I don't think that's worked for a while, better to use my normal address
(and I need to update the documentation).

pws