zsh-workers
* Assorted recent patches without feedback
@ 2021-05-11 17:07 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2021-05-11 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 7:45 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:

> What, are you asking me to make all design decisions myself?  That's not
> how this list works.

Despite this, in the next few days I'm going to start
committing/pushing some of the patches I've sent recently (e.g., in
the threads revived from a year ago) on the assumption that no comment
implies agreement.

* Re: Assorted recent patches without feedback
@ 2021-05-12  8:10 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2021-05-12  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

> On 11 May 2021 at 18:07 Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 1, 2021 at 7:45 AM Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> >
> > What, are you asking me to make all design decisions myself?  That's not
> > how this list works.
>
> Despite this, in the next few days I'm going to start
> committing/pushing some of the patches I've sent recently (e.g., in
> the threads revived from a year ago) on the assumption that no comment
> implies agreement.

While I haven't been looking particularly closely, I didn't see anything that
looked problematic.

pws