zsh-workers
* distributors wanted
@ 2017-03-24  1:04 Stan
From: Stan @ 2017-03-24  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi,

I wanted to follow up from last week.

28 Year old U.S. company needs additional Distributors worldwide.
U.S. distributorships not available

We make dangerous, slippery floors slip resistant and safer.
One treatment lasts a minimum of 4 years. Indoors or outdoors
Works on tile, marble, granite, concrete, vinyl, wood, etc.

Our customers include McDonalds, Burger King, Holiday Inns, Sheraton
Hotels, Toyota, Pfizer, etc.

Award winning safety products. Big profit margins. Factory assistance

Minimum 500 usd product investment required.

If you have good business experience and/or sales experience, we want to
hear from you.

Best Regards,
Stan Childs
Sales Manager

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-03-24  1:11 UTC | newest]