zsh-workers
* Amol Deshpande's zsh Windows port?
@ 2008-01-29 17:40 Dmitry Bely
From: Dmitry Bely @ 2008-01-29 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I am trying to find the sources of the Windows port of zsh, that were
available at ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/zsh. Unfortunately this
ftp directory doesn't exist anymore (as well as Amol's E-mail address
at microsoft.com). Can anyone provide an updated URL?

Why I need them: I was told that it included a native NT fork() that
can deal with any Win32 process (on the contrary to Cygwin that can
fork only its own processes). Is it really so?

- Dmitry Bely

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-01-29 17:41 UTC | newest]