zsh-workers
* zsh man pages
@ 1995-05-26  0:52 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-05-26  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

If someone has some free time :-) then I would
appreciate it if someone could do some work on
the man pages.  In particular, the zshcompctl man
page needs to be restructured.  I've been too
busy with the rest of zsh to work on this much.

Also, the "Intro to zsh" document will eventually
need to be revised to reflect recent changes.

Any help here is appreciated.

rc

* Re: zsh man pages
       [not found] <000701be0795$a1291be0$450000c0@ken-moorley>
@ 1998-11-04 20:26 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 1998-11-04 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Nov 4, 12:51pm, Ken Moorley wrote:
> Subject: zsh man pages
> Can anyone help with installing zsh man pages on SCO Unix without troff

Perhaps we should consider including preformatted man pages in the
zsh-*doc*.tar.gz files, along with all the other preformatted doc?